I know this is a long time coming. I am terribly sorry for the delayed posting and the time lag and everything. I promise to do better next time (as I am hoping that you won’t hold this against me next time). As a rule of the Stylish and Versatile Blogger Awards, here are 7 things about me:
1) I have an OCD of brushing before taking a shower. If I am in a rush to go out and someone is by the bathroom sink, I brush in the tub BEFORE taking a shower….can’t explain it.
2) I am horrible with decorating. Give me a space, bed, rug, laptop and maybe some novels and I will be one heck of a satisfied chic.
3) Also, I do horrible with hair styling. Due to this, most times, I am on braids. And when I am not, within days, it looks like I have a mop on my head.
4) I love the idea of aesthetic cooking. Ironically, I cook for taste, never for aesthetics. I am trying desperately now to add a little bit of swagger to my cooking (especially after I painstakingly cooked for YY the other day and he told me it didn’t look palatable, I swear, I could have beaten him upside down!!! ***story for another day***).
5) I never knew it could be this hard to write about myself.
5) Ok, numero 5 again. I love languages, but I do not think I am blessed with language acquisition or linguisitics or semantics or whatever-the-heck-it-is-called.
6) I (and probably a couple million others) am in love with the good-looking Indian men!!! Dang! I drool after one of my MARRIED professors (making cross sign).
7) In as much as (most of) my life is an open book, I am quite private too. Long story short, my life is a bit complicated and fully understanding me is an arduous task as I don’t even fully understand myself yet.
First I give accolades to those who tagged me,
In paying forward this award, I am tagging
It is a short list because for the others I would have tagged, they have already written their posts on this…..**sad face**, blame it on my lateness…
Thank you, thank you