1. Do you have any pets?
No, unless my younger brother counts
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My laptop, my duvet and my phone
3. What's the weather like right now?
A tad too cold for May
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6. When was the last time you showered?
Cant remember, I think 3 weeks ago…jk….a couple of hrs ago
7. What was the last movie you saw?
A Yoruba movie, (Me I cant remember the title o)
8. What does your last text message say?
“Why were they following her like that?!”
9. What's your ringtone?
97% of the time-Vibration
3% of the time- Hold Yuh (Gyptian)
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Uhm, do layovers count?
11. Do you like sushi?
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Walmart when I am in school and Terminal market when I am home (at least, that’s where Papa says he gets the groceries from)
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
To sleep faster, no? But piriton to sleep easier when I have a cold.
14. How many siblings do you have?
2 brothers and the world famous sister, Ngor
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I don’t care what you say, 16 again
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
N/A…20/20 vision, babay!
18. Do you color your hair?
Nope. But I intend to soon, prolly dark purple.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Nothing intense. Start studying for exams, I hope.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I don’t really like pizza so I don’t care about the topping.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yeah, I get too nervous to sleep whenever I have to travel so each time I am going home from school and conversely, I pull an all-nighter, doing nothing concrete.
24. What is your eye color?
Brown. (There'ld be a problem if it was any other color!)
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
What?! There is a difference?!
This came about by Myne Whitman (at least, that's where I found it). Keep the ball rolling, write yours!