Welcome.Ekaabo.Kedu.Merhaba.Akwaaba.Lafia. Bienvenue

>>>quick announcement->Fasten your seat belt..'cos you might be in for a crazy ryde...:)

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Redeeming My Image


As promised, here is the very last of the 11s after which we will be back to regular programming....(whatever that means)

Dammy Jewel asked:

1. Money or love ..which would you choose?
Ehn?! What other love am I looking for when I have Jesus? Ehn?! I am a very content girl so I'll just take money and leave the love for the less privileged.

2. If you had the chance would you change your career, if yes to what?
I laugh in scenes and chapters! As if I have a career yet. 

3.If you could go anywhere right now,where,why and with whom will it be?
Me I dont know how to have answers to all these kind of "how romantic!" questions o.

4.Favourite color?
Black

5. Craziest thing you ever done?
Again?!

6.If you could become a genius right now in what field would it be and why?
Mathematics. I guess part of it would be that it is not typically a female-dominated field.

7.What did you have for lunch?
Just so you can picture it, I am gleefully rubbing my stomach as I type this answer
Pounded yam.....not some Ola Ola steez o! Iyan gan-gan! and efo riro....*smacks lips*

8.If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be?
I can worry for the whole of Africa. I try to pre-empt on what can go wrong, hence, have a hard time living in the moment.....poor me!...:(

9.If you could make a change in the world right now,what decree would you pass?
Free movement of people around the world.

10.If you could trade places with any celebrity right now, who would it be?
Not interested jare. I am sure all those people have some parts of them that are less than savory.

11.What gift do you want for your next birthday?(you never know who might be reading...*lol*)
An all expense paid one week trip to Italy. Please remember my baiday is in the 1st week of October o! Thank you very much.

Efua asked:

1. What is your honest opinion about my blog?
I havent really been on your blog enough to have formed an opinion yet

2. If there was one thing you could change about the way I write, what would it be?
Refer to numero uno

3. Is there any experience you've had that you would so love to relive?
I am sure there are, I just can't remember them at the moment.

4. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
 Plix refer to number 8 above

5. Thus far, do you have any regrets in the life you've lived? Elaborate (sounds like an exam question).
None at all. Somehow, I have found out that there has been at least a lesson for me in everything that has happened to me in my not-so-long life

6. What's your favourite food?
I dont really do favorites especially when it comes to lemz matters.

7. Do you have the ability and capacity to prepare your favourite food?
 I do know how to cook most of the meals I typically enjoy eating.

8. Can you sing?
ROTFLMAO.......as well as some of those contestants on West African Idols who get 3 Nos within 6seconds of singing.

9. Do you like your boss?
Which boss?

10. In your honest opinion, do you think the world would be a much better place without bosses?
Nope! That will make the world way too flat

11. Do you think an 11th question is necessary?
At all!
 
In other news, people of God, the hustle in Nigeria is real o! Even my skin is hustling in its 50 shades of "darkerness". I am breaking out all over my opon (forehead) and can't stop eating. Ok, I lied and exaggerated a little bit BUT STILL. I am actually enjoying everything from time to time though. Please say a lil word of prayer for  Ma Petrillo. She is feeling under the weather and we are all a bit worried 'cos she is never ill.....ever.

47 comments:

  1. Honeydame is in Nigeria!! i was wondering at #7 answer to DammyJewel. Good4U!
    Ma Petrillo is well o kilo oruko Jesu. ha! O da eshi.
    You've been missed. I know you know that. Hope you enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam, i def tagged you in the 11s ages ago and as far as i know you never answer my questions o! you've not fully redeemed yourself! Best wishes to Ma Petrillo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy!!* cowers* I will look for and rectify ma

      Delete
  3. Hmm, Ma Petrillo, my mentor in "cool mom" things, pls get better soon so HD can regale us wit ur amazing gists on twitter :).

    Its early in the morning and all I could take away from this post was Iyan and efo-riro...thanks o. God is watching you :|.

    So ur in naija? Cool, where exactly? Lag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is definitely better now and over-pulling her weight sef. I am in Ibadan

      Delete
  4. You have most certainly not redeemed yourself! Seeing as I thought you had not answered my questions only to find that you had carried my questions and dashed one Adede on your last entry! Shame on you!! Is it old age that is worrying you????

    ReplyDelete
  5. no 1 got me rotfl. na so you like money?
    it is well with Ma Petrillo in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And she's here again. HD, to think i figured you for a Tiwa Savage kinda somebory with the voice. See all limbs falling smh

    May the healing hands of God touch Ma Petrillo *hugs* for her o, not you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of those answers were too short o, you know? Enjoy naija! Praying for your mum too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am ROTFL with these answers.
    Well, hoping to see you on Idols then LOL

    Wish you mum a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  9. you come, you go, why do you keep teasing us with your Random updates about the Elevens, when are you gonna post a real blog post???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO.... I apologize, it isnt even deliberate. This internet situation doesnt aid matters, but I think I am back for real now though

      Delete
  10. Cool Answers,speedy recovery to MuM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for your mum. Wish her speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So love is for the under-privileged huh? LOL Your mum would be just fine,worry thou not oh fair lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Love isnt for the under-privileged, some pple are just under-privileged in love...:D

      Delete
  13. you this babe, you got me in stitches from the 1st question, never cease to make me laugh :-) I hope Ma Petrillo is doing much better. bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sashaying away* She is so much better now, thanks

      Delete
  14. hAHAHAHA... YOU THis lady. hO part one question 8, I thought I was the only one :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. good to read this..praying for your mum oh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Honeydame, I changed my blog again. No longer "daring to dream" but this one (http://freshcupofsanity.wordpress.com). Hope to see you there with comments and I've added you to my new blog roll. Oh and always love..money can't buy love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm, the new blog name sounds really good. I will add it to my blog roll too. Thanks for your perseverance with me.

      Delete
  17. Praying for your mum to bounce back quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HD! has come with her "agbari" way of answering questions.

    I just said a word of prayer for your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please how is your mum doing now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is much better now. In fact, she is as good as can be. Thanks for asking

      Delete
  20. I like
    What more love do i need more than Jesus?
    I'll take the money

    Its hilarious. I will take the money
    with agape love o
    The other kind of love, o sun mi
    e tire me

    ReplyDelete
  21. No 1 response, too funny. As usual, you have me LOL!

    I trust Ma Petrillo is much better?

    ReplyDelete
  22. lool I love this post... made me giggle..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very much welcome here ma'am. So excited to see a new "face"

      Delete
  23. happy birthday, and where have u been hiding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..Thanks. You are soooo appreciated! see u calling me out.....((hugs)) I am right hior, I pwomise

      Delete

HoneyDames n Dudes